In this issue:
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Bible by Jimmy Akin -- Twelve tools to help you delve more deeply into the most important book in the history of the world.
- God Chooses to Use Human Intermediaries by Trent Horn -- Where critics go wrong when they rely on 1 John 1:19 to disprove the sacrament Christ gave us for the forgiveness of sins.
- Can We Evangelize Muslims? by Tim Staples -- It appears Christians and Muslims are worlds apart, considering what the Quran has to say about the person of Christ.
- It’s Not Beginner’s Luck by Karlo Broussard -- Although it’s unsurprising that atheists are trying to find a way around the causal principle, here’s why they’re doomed to failure.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.