God Loves Your Children More than You Do!
Raising kids Catholic is difficult. As parents, we know in our hearts that it’s the right thing—the only thing—to do; but, if we’re honest, many days it feels like a losing battle.
There is school, and soccer practice, and ballet, and all manner of activities to facilitate. There are chores (and the constant cajoling that often goes along with them); there is homework, and peer issues—the list seems never-ending.
Add to that the responsibility of bringing up the children in the Faith, whose moral precepts fly in the face of modern thought on virtue and compassion—where the lure of secular values seems to outweigh the attraction and order of Christian truth.
But, as Pope St. John Paul II said, echoing Christ: “Be not afraid.” Fr. Sebastian Walshe is here to help. In this one-hour talk, he explains:
- The number-one principle for keeping your kids Catholic
- The number-one reason young people leave the Faith
- The reason children sin
- How to remove any obstacles you might be unwittingly putting in the way of your children remaining Catholic
- The best words parents can say to their children
- The unique ways fathers and mothers influence their children in the practice of the Faith
- The importance of authentic Catholic education, including how to choose a college
- How to create a solid defense against the modern world’s moral corruption
- And much more . . .
Has a child of yours left the Faith? Fr. Walshe offers sound advice and encouragement, and what he says may surprise you.
Never preachy or overly complicated, Fr. Walshe offers his counsel charitably, with plenty of stories and positive encouragement. This is a talk that will benefit any parent with children of any age.
***Note: This page is for purchasing the digital version of the Video***
Fr. Sebastian Walshe, O. Praem.
Digital Video, 60 minutes