In this issue:
- Why Doesn’t God Reveal Himself? by Matt Nelson -- The hiddenness of God has bothered both believers and nonbelievers. If he is real, why doesn’t he show himself? Here are ten good reasons for God’s non-full-disclosure.
- Between Existence and Annihilation by Karlo Broussard -- God is not only necessary for something to come into existence; he is necessary for something to remain in existence.
- The Big Picture by Amadeus -- A new graphic novel offers a way to engage in solid apologetics with those who might not otherwise be interested.
- Defending the Filioque by Tim Staples -- Not all Christians believe that the Holy Spirit, as Catholics profess each Sunday, proceeds from the Father and the Son. But the biblical evidence for this belief is overwhelming.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.