Catholic Answers Magazine - July/August 2015 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Faith and Works by Jimmy Akin -- The discussion of whether Christians are saved by faith alone or by faith and works of charity needs a new nuance from the Catholic perspective.
- Defending Marriage In the Supreme Court by Jennifer Roback Morse -- The author of an amicus curiae brief before the U.S. Supreme Court on the question of same-sex marriage raises a key issue: the rights of the children of these unions.
- How We Honor Jesus Through Mary by Dave Armstrong -- Many Protestants believe it is idolatry to give reverence to anyone but God. But the Bible is filled examples of how we honor God by honoring others he created.
- Authentic Christian Marriage by Jim Blackburn -- When Christ was incarnated to save mankind, his eschatological marriage with his Bride, the Church, revealed the true paradigm for human marriage.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.