Catholic Answers Press
Catholic Answers Magazine - July/August 2012 Issue (e-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Where Belief And Faith Collide by Mark Brumley – Faith involves a personal relationship between the believer and the one believed
- The Mass Is Profoundly Biblical by Karlo Broussard – Catholics are indeed Bible Christians – and perhaps nothing exemplifies this more than the Mass.
- How To Defend The Faith In The Digital Realm by Jon Sorensen – The opportunities are rife, but so are the pitfalls. Here are some tips for the cyber apologist.
- All Is Not One by Anthony Clark – Hinduism teaches that all religions are different paths to the same end – but this assertion is not only irrational, it’s untruthful.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.