In this issue:
- More Pertinent than Ever by Bishop James S. Wall --Pope Paul VI’s prophetic warnings in 1968 of the ills that would befall society as a result of widespread use of contraceptives have all come true. It’s time to renew our commitment to witness to the truths he espoused in his encyclical Humanae Vitae.
- How to Become a Full-Time Apologist by Trent Horn -- Wherein our intrepid apologist gives solid, practical advice you might appreciate if you have a desire to spend your life explaining and defending the Catholic Faith.
- Letter Writing in the Ancient World by Jimmy Akin -- Since most books of the New Testament were written in the form of letters, it’s helpful to understand how and why such documents were composed and delivered in the world of ancient Judaism.
- Smells and Bells by Karl Keating -- There are actions that mark Catholics as Catholics, things we employ and do that make us stand out: sacramentals, genuflection, the sign of the cross, the rosary, vestments, holy water. Here is how to explain them to skeptics.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.