Catholic Answers Magazine - May/June 2014 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- What the Heck is the Multiverse? by Jimmy Akin – The multiverse is a concept used by some to argue against the existence of God. Here’s a primer on how to answer those arguments.
- Phonying Up Biblical Archaeology by Mark Shea – You know those stories of archaeological finds that promise to shake Christianity to its conspiratorial core? Not shaken yet.
- Don't Be "The Catholic Answers Man" by Mark Brumley – The more effective an apologist becomes, the greater the temptation to pride. But the most effective apologist is the most humble.
- The Apologetics Mansion by Matt Fradd – In which the author likens building a case for the Catholic Faith to building as three-story mansion. It stars with meeting people where they are.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.