In this spectacular graphic novel you’ll meet:
• St. Antony of Padua, the brilliant young Franciscan friar whose deepest desire was to be a martyr for Christ.
• St. Ava, the young girl born blind, whose great faith in the Lord led Him to restore her vision.
• St. Samson, the humble monk who, legend claims, slew a fierce dragon, saving the people of Wales from destruction.
• St. Bernadette, the fourteen-year-old girl whose 19th-century visions of the Blessed Mother in Lourdes, France, continue to inspire pilgrimages and devotions to this day.
• St. Charles Lwanga, the African courtier who, for the sake of the Faith, defied his wicked king, knowing it would cost him his life.
Join these remarkable saints as they boldly pursue lives of holiness. Let their profound faith and unwavering devotion to God’s will inspire and sustain you as you confront evils in our own day and time.
Graphic Novel, 120 pages
This series is beautiful and loved by the kids we've given it to. They ask for more in the series! We were concerned about St. Charles Lawanga's story being included in this one since it is a terrible tale of sexual abuse by his king, but they addressed it in a modest and appropriate manner by calling it "unholy intentions of the king," or something to that effect. They did a great job! Would recommend
My kids love this whole series. The art is great and each saint’s story isn’t so long that they lose interest. Definitely recommended.