Catholic Answers Magazine - March/April 2015 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Divorce and Communion by Jimmy Akin -- The Synod of Bishops in October will consider whether Catholics who have been divorced and remarried civilly without seeking an annulment may be allowed to receive Communion. Here are the Issues and what you can do
- How to Prove Life Begins at Conception by Trent Horn -- The question of when life begins is actually two distinct questions: a scientific one and a philosophical one. Science shows that life begins at conception, and philosophy shows that life deserves protection.
- Ellen Gould White's "Original Lie" by Tim Staples -- The disbelief of Seventh-day Adventists -- and of the sect's founder, Ellen Gould White -- in the immortality of the soul is rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of what Scripture and the Catholic Church teach on the subject.
- A Rational Approach to God's Existence by Karlo Broussard -- The pervasive view today that atheism has the intellectual high ground over theism is mistaken. But and exerise in formal logic regarding causality shows that belief in God is not only reasonable, his existence is logically necessary.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.