In this issue:
- Bad Religion, Bad Science by Karl Keating -- Hard to believe that geocentrism is gaining adherents. Harder even still to comprehend the simplistic Catholic exegesis that fuels geocentrists’ bad science. But here it is, laid out.
- The Bible On Homosexual Behavior by Trent Horn -- A smack-down of the revisionists who claim biblical condemnations of “gay” practice are either antiquated cultural beliefs or not really condemnations at all.
- A Throne To Receive The King by Michelle Arnold -- Proponents of Communion on the tongue believe it is the most reverent way to receive the Lord’s Body, and that mistakes and even profanation attend the practice of receiving in the hand.
- Josephus: International Man Of History by Jimmy Akin -- Who was Flavius Josephus, why did he chicken out of a suicide pact, and what did he do that we should we care about him nearly 2,000 years later?
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.