Catholic Answers Magazine - January/February 2015 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Any Friend of God’s Is a Friend of Mine by Patrick Madrid -- This landmark defense of intercessory prayer answers all the major Protestant objections with sound biblical evidence.
- Does Being Catholic Make a Difference? by Fr. Ray Ryland -- It’s the question that lies at the core of all apologetical arguments, especially with our non-Catholic Christian brethren. The answer shouldn’t surprise you.
- Was Jesus Married? by Mark Brumley -- It was the release of the movie The Da Vinci Code that prompted this refutation of the theory that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married.
- Ten Thousand Chickens for One Thousand Bibles by Jimmy Akin -- Forget the myriad theological problems with the Protestant dictum of “Scripture alone.” The practical ones alone torpedo the concept.
- How to Answer the Mormon at the Door by Tim Staples -- The author proposes the tactic of a classic, seemingly bungling TV detective to disarm misguided missionaries before defusing their arguments.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.