Catholic Answers Magazine -November/December 2013 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Six Rules for Dealing with Non-Catholic Family and Friends by Steve Ray – Loved ones are oftentimes the most contentious when it comes to religious differences. Here are guidelines for steering clear of fruitless disagreement.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas: A Documentary Hypothesis by Todd Aglialoro – Wherein our eminent exegete shows how source-critical analysis can get at the heart of a beloved Christmas carol you only thought you knew
- Death Dynasty by Jimmy Akin – The fascinating fable of the fractious family that rulled the Holy Land in Jesus' time, and how it affected the early Church.
- Is the Catholic Church Oppressive? by Kenneth Howell– Why the faithful find the Church a haven for true freedom and therefore true happiness.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.