Catholic Answers Magazine-November/December 2016 Issue (E-Magazine))
In this issue:
- Christmas Means What It Is by Frederick D. Wilhelmsen -- As we celebrate the Incarnation, we celebrate the highest of Catholic truths, which, unlike the “truths” of other religions that fade into metaphor, are literally true.
- Seeking the Star of Bethlehem by Jimmy Akin -- Matthew’s Gospel speaks of a star that “went before” the magi, till “it came to rest over the place where the child was.” How are we to explain this seemingly miraculous phenomenon?
- No Catholics Allowed by Trent Horn -- The culture in the United States today opposes Catholicism, so it may come as no great surprise that this country has a long and sordid history of anti-Catholicism.
- Bringing Friends into the Catholic Church by Devin Rose -- The author of Navigating the Tiber offers firsthand advice on what to do—and, more often, what not to do—as you encourage and accompany someone into the Faith.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.