In this issue:
- Defending the Papacy by Trent Horn -- The arguments against the validity of the papacy are nearly always variations on the same themes, and the truth with which they can be answered never changes.
- Can We Know What Heaven Looks Like? by David Flynn -- Maybe not precisely, but created reality and Scripture offer hints as to what awaits us in the eternal, joyful presence of God.
- The Communion of Saints and the Consumption of Alcohol by Michael P. Foley -- Saints throughout the ages have attested to the fact that alcohol is not something evil but something good that comes to us thanks to a good and loving Creator, a good capable of being used well or badly.
- A Catholic Dating Service by Fr. Dwight Longenecker -- If the New Testament documents are not to be trusted for their historicity, then the moral and doctrinal teachings found therein are more easily debatable. Fortunately, a strong case can be made for their historicity.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.