Catholic Answers Magazine-September/October 2015 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Defending the Papacy by Trent Horn -- The arguments against the validity of the papacy are nearly always variations on the same themes, and the truth with which they can be answered never changes.
- Can We Know What Heaven Looks Like? by David Flynn -- Maybe not precisely, but created reality and Scripture offer hints as to what awaits us in the eternal, joyful presence of God.
- The Communion of Saints and the Consumption of Alcohol by Michael P. Foley -- Saints throughout the ages have attested to the fact that alcohol is not something evil but something good that comes to us thanks to a good and loving Creator, a good capable of being used well or badly.
- A Catholic Dating Service by Fr. Dwight Longenecker -- If the New Testament documents are not to be trusted for their historicity, then the moral and doctrinal teachings found therein are more easily debatable. Fortunately, a strong case can be made for their historicity.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.