Catholic Answers Magazine -September/October 2016 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Why America Will Perish Without Rome by Timothy Gordon -- The author explores the deep and possibly fatal contradiction between Catholic natural law and the materialism of the Reformation that lies at the heart of the American republican experience.
- Mercy & Apologetics by Karl Keating -- What have the two titular topics to do with each other? The first two spiritual works of mercy—“instruct the ignorant” and “counsel the doubtful—lie at the heart of apologetics.
- The Golden Rule of Apologetics by Jimmy Akin -- When Jesus taught the Golden Rule, he wasn’t articulating a moral truth only but one with practical implications that could be colloquially expressed as “Don’t throw stones from glass houses.”
- Slavery & the New Testament by Trent Horn -- Here is how to answer the charge that since Jesus never condemned slavery, he—and the early Church as well—must have held the practice to be acceptable.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.