Catholic Answers Magazine - September/October 2012 Issue (e-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Are The Mormon Scriptures Credible? by Jimmy Akin – Jimmy Akin debates Mormon scholar Robert Millet about the historical evidence regarding the teachings ofJoseph Smith
- Why Catholics Should Embrace Halloween by Michelle Arnold – Don't let Fundamentalist fear of Halloween keep your family from celebrating this important Christian holiday.
- Islam And Catholicism by Robert Spencer – The gap between these two "conservative" religions is much wider than you think.
- Fifty Years Of Vatican II by Kenneth Whitehead – Why Bl. John XXIII convened the council and why its teachings are as relevant today as ever.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.