Catholic Answers Magazine -September/October 2014 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Why Catholics Don't Evangelize by Hector Molina – Catholics have been given the gift of the truth—so why are we reluctant to share it with others? Here’s why, and how to overcome it.
- Was the Bible Changed? by Trent Horn – The author presents a primer on how we can be sure the inerrancy of Scripture has survived the vicissitudes of history.
- A Worriers Guide to Peace by Gary Zimak – It’s difficult sometimes to turn off the worrisome chatter in your head. But God exhorts us frequently through Scripture to “be not afraid.”
- Who's on First? Matthew, Mark, or Luke by Jimmy Akin – The Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke are so similar that scholars have long tried to figure out why. The author unravels “the synoptic problem.”
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.