Catholic Answers School of Apologetics: Arguing Against Abortion Online Course
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
You may be passionately pro-life, but do you get nervous about sharing your views with pro-choice friends or family members? Do you worry that the conversation will become a heated argument that you’d rather avoid?
That’s why the Catholic Answers School of Apologetics is offering Arguing Against Abortion as a resource to equip you to graciously and persuasively defend the sanctity of human life. In this course you will learn the same techniques Trent uses to engage pro-choice callers on Catholic Answers Live and refute defenders of legal abortion in live, public debates. These include:
- Maintaining a gracious and peaceful tone
- Simplifying the issue of abortion
- Clarifying the evidence for the humanity of the unborn
- Defending the personhood of unborn children
- Answering “bodily autonomy” arguments
You’ll also learn how to tackle tough issues like:
- Back-alley abortion claims
- What about in the case of rape?
- Religious pro-choice arguments
- The life of the mother
The course contains 30 short, easy-to-watch video segments, so you can study at your own pace.
Whether you are new to the pro-life cause or have been faithfully serving it for decades, Arguing Against Abortion will give you the skills and confidence you need to defend the lives of unborn children.
Online Course, 30 Lessons