Catholic Answers School of Apologetics: Bible Difficulties 1 Online Course
Reading the Bible can be difficult, and some passages are particularly hard. St. Peter says that St. Paul can be difficult to understand, and the Gospels records how one of Jesus’ “hard sayings” caused many disciples to leave him.
Today, some people are using these passages to undermine others’ faith. Non-Catholics use them to pull people out of the Catholic Church, and non-Christians use them to pull people out of the Christian faith altogether.
But there is nothing to be afraid of. The Bible is God’s word, and all truth is God’s truth. There is always a way to resolve the difficulties people propose. It’s just a question of knowing how.
In Bible Difficulties 1, internationally known speaker and apologist Jimmy Akin looks at the different types of Bible difficulties and shows you how to resolve examples from each type.
By taking this course, you will learn:
- The tools you need to resolve these difficulties
- Principles you can apply in other cases, to resolve even more difficulties
- How to resolve difficulties you encounter in your own personal Bible reading and study
- How to help people whose faith is being challenged by Bible difficulties
- And how to show non-Catholics—including skeptics and people from other religions—why being a Catholic and having faith in God and the Bible are reasonable
Join us for the first in a series of courses that explores some of the least known and most fascinating aspects of the Bible!
Online Course, XXX Lessons