Catholic Answers Magazine -January/February 2013 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- How To Get Started In Apologetics by Patrick Coffin – With just these basics, you can gain confidence in your ability to explain and defend the Faith.
- The Lord's Day Is Not A Christian Sabbath by Michelle Arnold – How to answer the mistaken assertion that Catholics capriciously moved the Old Testament Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday
- Forty Years is Long Enough by Trent Horn – Four decades after the U.S. Supreme Court's disastrous Roe v. Wade decision, pro-lifers need to retune their tactics to turn the hearts of nonbelievers
- Memorize The Reasons For Your Faith by Kevin Vost– Have a hard time remembering apologetics arguments? Here's a sure-fire method to cement the basics in your memory
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.