Catholic Answers Magazine - January/February 2016 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Ten Small Steps to Big Rewards by Dr. Ray Guarendi -- An experienced family therapist shares simple, practical ways to strengthen your marriage.
- The Trouble with Troubled Marriages by Pia de Solenni -- There’s a modern mindset that holds that many Catholic marriages are invalid. But very few sacramental unions are irreparable.
- What Are Grounds for Annulment? by Jim Blackburn -- With many Catholics uneasy about the new canonical changes making the annulment process easier and quicker, it must be kept in mind that there are legitimate reasons marriages may be null.
- Pornography Is Destroying Marriages by Matt Fradd -- Practical help for those suffering from compulsive pornography consumption and help for their spouses.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.