Catholic Answers Magazine - January/February 2014 Issue (E-Magazine)
In this issue:
- Why Catholics Can't Be Pro Choice by Trent Horn – Many Catholics believe they can be committed to the idea that legal abortion is necessary. But if you truly profess the Catholic Faith, you can’t be “pro-choice,” and here’s why.
- The Society Of St Pius X and Dissident Traditionalism by FR. Brian Harrison – There is much confusion about what “traditionalist” Catholics believe, how they practice—even about what “traditionalism” is. But there is a spectrum of traditionalism, from faithful to dissident.
- Truth & Consequences by Tim Staples – Once you give up the idea of a divine, infallible authority to interpret God’s word, you give up the theological virtue of faith, and the consequences are 40,000 Christian denominations all teaching their own truth.
- Is Scripture Inerrant? by Jim Blackburn – If the wording of the Vatican II document Dei Verbum seems equivocal about whether or not all of Scripture is inerrant, other doctrinal statements on the matter are crystal clear.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
When purchasing digital content, please register an account at checkout. An account is necessary to access your digital content.